About Bingmann Pflüger International
Our company – then Pflüger International – was founded in Spring 2009 in Berlin by Prof Dr Friedbert Pflüger. In May 2020, Dr Holger Bingmann joined our company as partner. Bingmann Pflüger International is assisting domestic and international companies in their strategic positioning with a continuously expanding international team.
Our core competencies include:
- Assessing and evaluating global and regional trends for companies, associations and governments
- Assisting German companies in entering international markets
- Assisting foreign companies in Germany
- Identifying attractive investment projects
- Preparing risk and market analyses
- Evaluating legal and political framework conditions
- Developing public affairs and communication strategies
- International business mediation
- International development projects
- Symposia, conferences and workshops
On individual projects Bingmann Pflüger International trustfully cooperates with partners. We rely on our in-depth knowledge of the respective markets and their political, legal and cultural particularities and build on international networks developed over decades, spanning business, politics, academia and diplomacy. Through subsidiaries and strong associates, we are represented across the globe; our geographical emphasis lies on Latin America, South East Europe, Russia, Central Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
Bingmann Pflüger International regularly organises symposia, among others since 2009 – in cooperation with the American Chamber of Commerce and energate – the monthly Energy Dialogue at the Reichstag.